- Wynekens World-Wide Facebook group
Stade, where it all began.
- Bad Bederkesa, where the Bederkesa branch got its name.
- Spieka, a little village where FCD Wyneken’s grandfather was pastor. Home to a very famous organ.
- Between the Weser and Elbe rivers, “Wyneken country”.
- Friends of Wyneken, project to preserve the old FCD Wyneken house in Adams County, Indiana
- Niedersächsisches Staatsarchiv Stade (Lower Saxony State Archive in Stade)
- Parish registers in and historical maps of northern Germany.
- Concordia Historical Institute (CHI), archive of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod.
- Finding aid for CHI resources.
- Project Wittenberg
- German genealogy. A must visit for anyone with German ancestors.
- Family History Library, run by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Search the on-line catalog for microfilms of German church records.
- Cyndi’s list, extensive list of all things genealogical.